Don't  Stop Believin'


   
     Admittedly, it's been a long day.  And that following an extended Holiday weekend has left me feeling a bit out-of-sync.   

     From what I can tell, I'm wasn't the only one that was having a bit of trouble getting back into the swing of things again today.  The phones were quieter.  People a little subdued when we spoke.  I guess many were off trying to score some Holiday deals during  Cyber Monday ... or still fighting the turkey daze they had put themselves in on Thanksgiving.

     During lunchtime, I did my usual reading and scouring of the internet.  Lunchtime is typically  "continuing education"  time for me.  Multiple times while reading today, I came upon real estate blogs addressing what effect the Holidays might have on home sales ... or the insanity they might reek during that time.  

     Many posts debated the wisdom of trying to buy or list a home at all during this busy seasonal time.  Some broached marketing strategies for real estate professionals.  They gave suggestions as to how you could battle (and stay busy) through the Holiday stress and craziness.  Still others talked of how to position yourself for the coming spring market.

     And the  Journey  song, "Don't Stop Believin" came to mind ...  

     Over the past few months, I've seen some bright spots and positive things happening within our real estate and mortgage industry in Chicagoland.  The first bright spots in a long time.  And personally ... I'm just not ready to concede and go into business hibernation.  I don't care what time of year it is or what weather is coming our way.  

     I want to stay busy.  Business-wise.  Mentally.  Physically.  I have momentum going right now.  It feels good and I want to keep feeling that way.

     So as corny as it may sound, I'm not going to "stop believin" heading into the coming Holidays.  I don't need a down time or a slower pace.  I had more than enough of that in the midst of the housing crisis.  I'm going to continue to work hard and market smart ... to make this the busiest winter possible.

     I hope you "Don't Stop Believin" and join me ...

     Enjoy the song!

    

     *   Have clients looking to buy or refinance in  Will County  or elsewhere in Chicagoland?  Contact me today!  I'll put my 35+ years of mortgage experience, knowledge, and expertise to work on their behalf ... and yours.
     I can be conveniently found through any of the following:
Direct:  815.524.2280
Cell/Text:  708.921.6331
eFax:  815.524.2281     Skype:  630.219.1316
You are Invited to Follow Me through
any of the Social Media found below: 
     

      

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post!

Procrastination Does Not Pay When You Hope to Finance a Home

  Procrastination Does Not Pay When  You Hope to Finance a Home   “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off d...