Life During the Holidays: "The Hurrier I Go, the Behinder I Get"

     
Life During the Holidays: 
"The Hurrier I Go, the Behinder I Get"


     "The hurrier I go, the behinder I get"

    
http://www.genemundt.com
     The above is a line from the children's storybook, "Alice in Wonderland" written by Lewis Carroll ... but it definitely describes my life and home as of late.  Seems the faster I go and the more I tackle, the more I find I still have to conquer and accomplish.  I feel I'm running behind.

     Others around me are experiencing much the same thing.  Like me, they're "wrapping up" more than presents right now.  Everyone is busy organizing, re-organizing, hosting, meeting, partying, creating, closing out and planning.  Both in business and everyday life.

     It sure seems like I (and my team) have "our fingers in a lot of pies".  We're busy shopping and preparing for our December and end-of-year Holidays.  On top of that, we're all in the midst of wrapping up business matters too.  Holiday cards are going out.  Holiday gifts are being delivered to Referral Partners.  And we're all touching base with those that matter to us and have helped make us successful.  

     Personally, while doing that I like to go "bearing gifts".  Each year for the past 10 years, my wife and I have created an annual Holiday CD of music together.  We then share it with our family, friends and many of my business contacts.  

     It's become quite the annual event doing this, as Marilyn
http://www.genemundt.com
and I come up with a new "theme" for the music chosen each year.  So far, we've covered Holiday Classics, favorites of family and friends, Country, Holiday music from around the world, and more.  We don't duplicate songs we've used from previous years, so it's become more and more challenging to do.  Fun, exciting, and exhausting to accomplish all at the same time. 

     Right now, I'm in the process of interviewing new LO's and Assistants for our office too.  We're expanding and upgrading technology in our office and for our website.  And final preparations are being put in place for the new changes coming to the Mortgage Industry in the coming year.  
 
     Yep! The White Rabbit was definitely describing the Holidays at our home and business when he said "the hurrier I go, the behinder I get".  But I wouldn't have it any other way.  

     Would you?? 

    
Hoping to buy or refinance a home or investment property in in the Chicagoland - Illinois - Wisconsin area?  

Contact Me today!  I'll put my years of mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
     I'm easily found at:

Gene Mundt, Loan Officer
NMLS 216987

American Portfolio Mortgage Corp
NMLS 175656

 815.524.2280     708.921.6331
eFax:  815.524.2281





 
 Twitter Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   LinkedIn Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Facebook Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Pinterest Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   

 Gene's Chicagoland Blog/Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender  


 Gene Mundt, Mortgage Originator, an Originator with 40+ years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking: 
Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in 
Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including: 
The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, 
Mokena, Manhattan, Frankfort Square, Joliet, Shorewood, Elwood, Lockport, 
Wilmington, Crest Hill, Symerton, Braidwood, Channahon, University Park,
Beecher, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Tinley Park, Homer Glen, 
Crete, Peotone, Naperville, etc.), DuPage County, Kane County, Grundy County, 
the City of Chicago, Cook County, and elsewhere within IL & WI.

Referrals are Appreciated & Welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post!

Procrastination Does Not Pay When You Hope to Finance a Home

  Procrastination Does Not Pay When  You Hope to Finance a Home   “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off d...