Village of New Lenox, IL:
"The Home of Proud Americans"
New Lenox, IL is known as "The Home of Proud Americans" ...
The Village of New Lenox is found approximately 36 miles southwest of the Chicago Loop, is located in the center of New Lenox Township and the east-central portion of Will County. It encompasses an area of 15.68 square miles and now showcases a population of approximately 24, 500 people within its midst.
Contributing to the Village of New Lenox's popularity:
- Proximity to Chicago
- The ease with which you can commute to the City of Chicago along the Metra Rock Island line
- The new I-355 extension
- The 35 parks and athletic fields contained within its New Lenox Park District
- The Old Plank Road Trail which travels through its heart
- Its many excellent schools
- The new Silver Cross Hospital located on its border
- Nearby entertainment and sports outlets:
- Low crime rate
- Median household income - above state average
- Median house value - above state average
- Unemployed % - significantly below state average
or contact me for a referral to the area's best real estate professionals. I'll be happy to provide you with names and contact information.
* In need of mortgage financing answers or mortgage service in the New Lenox, Will/DuPage, or Chicagoland area? Contact me today! I'll put my 36+ years of mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
I can be easily found at any of the following:
eFax: 815.524.2281 Skype: 630.219.1316
You are Invited to Follow Me through
any of the Social Media below
Ready to Apply for your Mortgage?