Lockport's New Magazine:
If you live in the City of Lockport, IL (Chicagoland) as I do, you probably received an inaugural copy of a new local magazine called, "Lockport Neighbors" in the mail recently ...
I found a handy directory for important local numbers (emergency and non-emergency) within the first couple of pages of the magazine. I also discovered businesses within our community that I didn't know existed.
And that is exactly what the magazine's publication team hopes to accomplish with each issue. They'll serve as an outlet for those within the Lockport community to share info, updates, activities, and more.
Some of the topics and items of interest to be included in upcoming editions of the publication include:
- Local Schools' activities
- Resident photos
- Local Social Organizations' postings
- Highlights of local families
- Youth Classifieds (opportunities for young entrepreneurs to showcase their services and businesses)
- Neighborhood HOA Association updates (HOA Board Members can contact the magazine for more info on how to submit their information. There is NO cost to the HOA for posting)
If interested in contributing to upcoming issues of "Lockport Neighbors" magazine, email to:
Laura @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The magazine can also be found and followed online on Facebook by clicking HERE.
I look forward to learning even more about my community and its residents in the coming months' issues of "Lockport Neighbors" ... hope you do too ...
* Hoping to Buy or Refinance a home in Chicago or elsewhere in the Chicagoland area? Contact me! I'll put my 37 years of Mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
I can be easily found at:
American Portfolio Mortgage Corp.
Gene Mundt, Mortgage Originator, an Originator with 40+ years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking: Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including: The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena, Manhattan, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, etc.), DuPage County, the City of Chicago, Cook County, and elsewhere within IL & WI.
Referrals are Welcomed!