Sending Holiday Wishes!

  




Sending Holiday Wishes!



     Each year I find myself wishing the Holidays would become simpler.  And perhaps naively after our 2 boys became older, were out on their own, and then had their own families ... I thought that'd become true.

      Nope!

     Add two grandbabies into the mix, along with a new business office and venture during the year, and life in general becoming more hectic ... and my wish simply didn't become reality.

     But I wouldn't change a thing.  I'm blessed and I know it.  I have a wonderful supportive wife, 2 fantastic sons of which I am very proud, 2 beautiful and loving daughter-in-laws, and those grandbabies ... ohhhh ... those grandbabies!  How do I even begin to tell you how much I love and adore them?

    Add that the prospects for our country's economy returning to better health during the coming '2013' New Year seem more positive ... and for that I rejoice.  I am hopeful that each of us will share in renewed prosperity and less stressful times during the coming year.
 
      I send my Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas ... Happy Holidays ... Happy New Year ... out to all.  

     I hope you are surrounded by the people you care most about.  And that you find Peace, Joy, Good Health, Prosperity, Family, Friends, and Love in huge measure within your future ...

Gene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post!

Procrastination Does Not Pay When You Hope to Finance a Home

  Procrastination Does Not Pay When  You Hope to Finance a Home   “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off d...