Frankfort Fall Festival & Parade
September 5 - 7, 2015
One of the Midwest's most enduring and long-running festivals is just around the corner ...
The Frankfort Fall Festival is slated to be held over the Labor Day holiday weekend, September 5th thru 7th, 2015 in the historic Village of Frankfort, IL.
This Fest, a perennial favorite for over 300,000 visitors each year, offers fest-goers a:
- Juried show of 300 Artisans (List of Artisans: HERE)
- Free Entertainment on Breidert Green (Schedule: HERE)
- Beer and Entertainment Tent (Schedule: HERE)
- Carnival (Info/Prices: HERE)
- Food Vendors and Food Court
- Parade - 1:00 pm Sunday (Info/Route: HERE)
- Free Shuttle Service for Visitors (Shuttle Info: HERE)
- Handicap Parking Lot ($10 Donation)
- Car Club Show (Sunday)
- Bike Corral (Downtown Frankfort - Old Plank Trail near White Street. $2 - donation bikes. $1 - roller blades)
- 2 Rest Tents
A map of the Festival site, activities, parking lots, Carnival, Artisan show, etc. is available for viewing and printing: HERE.
For the safety of fest-goers and pets alike, NO animals are allowed at the Frankfort Fall Festival or Parade, unless they are on-duty as a service animal.
The Frankfort Fall Festival and Parade is sponsored by the Frankfort Chamber of Commerce. Should you have questions or be in need of more detailed info regarding the Festival or Parade, please contact the Chamber at: 815-469-3356.
For directions to Frankfort, IL and the 2015 Frankfort Fall Festival, go to Google Maps HERE .
* Hoping to Buy or Refinance a home in Frankfort, Will County, or elsewhere in the greater Chicagoland area? Contact me! I'll put my 37 years of mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
I can be easily found at:
Mortgage Lender - NMLS #216987 - IL Lic. #0006220 - WI Licensed
American Portfolio Mortgage Corp.
Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender, a Lender with 37 years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking: Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including: The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena, Manhattan, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, etc.), DuPage County, the City of Chicago, Cook County, and elsewhere within IL.
Referrals are Welcomed!