Will County Residents Receive Discount
For Pets Spayed or Neutered in February, 2015
Will County residents that have their family pets spayed or neutered during the month of February 2015, can receive a $40 savings discount courtesy of the County of Will.
The discount, good for up to 2 animals per household, is for animals spayed or neutered between the dates of February 1st and February 28th, 2015.
Eligibility for the discount(s) is based upon:
- Owners must show proof of Will County residency
- Pets must reside with their Will County owner
- Pets must be registered with the Will County Animal Control
- Pets' Rabies Vaccination must be current (Proof Required)
- Pet Owners must show/produce a Will County Registration Tag for the animal(s) on the day of surgery
- Spaying/Neutering must take place 2/1 through 2/28
Pet owners should call their pet's veterinary office to make sure that their vet is participating in this Will County program.
Should you have questions regarding the $40 discount being offered for Will County residents' pets during the month of February, 2015 ... please call: 815.724.1521.
For more information regarding the myths and facts surrounding the spaying and neutering of pets, please visit the Humane Society website:
* Hoping to Buy, Build, or Refinance a home within Will County ... or elsewhere in the Chicago area? Contact Me Today! I'll put my 37 years of mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
I can be easily found at:
Cell or Text: 708.921.6331
Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender, a Lender with 37 years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking: Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including: The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena, Manhattan, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, etc.), DuPage County, the City of Chicago, Cook County, and elsewhere within IL.