Let's Get Pinned!


Let's Get Pinned!   

http://www.pinterest.com/genemundtlender/

     No ... not that way!  On Pinterest!

     I've been a big fan of Pinterest now for quite a while.  As time and my participation on Pinterest has grown, I've seen very positive results for my business.  Both from a client basis ... and that of Referral Partners.

     Pinterest has definitely contributed to increased visibility online.  But besides the business benefit to Pinterest ... I've just come to enjoy the site.  

     Typically my wife (my marketing assistant) and I "pin" together.  I think doing Pinterest as a team has broadened the scope of what we discover and share there.  We each bring our own eye and interests to the task.  (To find me on Pinterest, just click HERE.)

     If you, as a Real Estate professional or Mortgage Lender have not included Pinterest as part of your marketing plan, I strongly urge you to give it a try.  I think you'll be very happy with the results, have a bit of fun with it, and find some pretty amazing tips and info while doing it too.
http://rochesterrealestateblog.com/whos-who-real-estate-industry-follow-social-media-pinterest/ 
     Last week, as a result of my participation and following on Pinterest, I was named as one of the "Who's Who of the Real Estate Industry to Follow on Social Media - Pinterest".  I'm pretty proud of this accomplishment.

     But I share this announcement with you not to brag ... (okay, okay!  Maybe a bit), but to bring attention to 2 things:
  1. The benefits Pinterest can provide to your business and business marketing
  2. The fantastic Real Estate and Lending professionals that are available on Pinterest to learn from and share with

     I hope you'll check the Pinterest website out, discover how Pinterest can improve your business and knowledge, and find me there soon.  I look forward to pinning with you!

     Let's Get Pinned!


http://www.genemundt.com/ContactUs.aspx

     *  If you're a Real Estate professional and have clients hoping to buy (or build) a home in the greater Chicago area,  Contact Me today!  I'll put my 37 years of Mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on their (and your) behalf.
     I can be easily found at:
Direct:  815.524.2280
Cell/Text:  708.921.6331
eFax:  815.524.2281

            
  Twitter Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   LinkedIn Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Facebook Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Pinterest Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Digg Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender
 Trulia Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Zillow Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender    Gene's Chicagoland Blog/Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender 
Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender, a Lender with 36 years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking:  Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including:  The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena, Manhattan, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, etc.), DuPage County, the City of Chicago, Cook County, and elsewhere within IL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post!

Procrastination Does Not Pay When You Hope to Finance a Home

  Procrastination Does Not Pay When  You Hope to Finance a Home   “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off d...