Appearing Right Now For a Limited Engagement: Low Low Mortgage Interest Rates!
Did you miss an opportunity to take advantage of the low Mortgage Interest Rates that popped-up over the last few years?
Then NOW is the time to consider taking action. The Financial Market actions have once again led to another period of slow-but-steady drops in Interest Rates on home loans.
If you're a potential Chicago-area Home Buyer ... or an existing Chicago-area Homeowner ... I strongly recommend that you take the time now to investigate if new financial options are available to you. Your time will be well-spent doing so.
Now before you start any naysaying, I know you've heard and seen a lot of media coverage on this topic. But please, don't let media coverage or skepticism dictate your actions or keep you on the sidelines this time.
Don't let it keep you from, at minimum ... asking me questions or investigating if you can better your financial position via the low Interest Rates currently available. The savings you reap can make your time and effort well worth it.
So you ask ... Who's in a position to be helped by today's current low Interest Rates?
Refinance opportunities exist for you if you have one or more of the following in your current financial scenario:
- You have Equity in your home. (You owe less than a current Appraisal Evaluation)
- You have Equity in your home, but incurred some Credit Card Debt or Student Loan Debt, at higher rates of Interest and Monthly Payments
- You have an Interest Rate you think is too high
- You have a 30-year term loan and can afford to increase your monthly Mortgage Payment slightly to reduce your Mortgage Term. (20-year, 15-year, or below) You can save tens of thousands of dollars in Interest by doing so
- You have a FHA loan, taken out since June of 2013. Refinancing may eliminate the Life-of-Loan Monthly Mortgage Insurance in your present FHA loan.
- You have a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) that is maturing or ballooning in the next few months or in the next two (2) years.
- Your ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage) is set to adjust within the next year or sooner ... and you're unsure of the effect an Interest Rate increase could have on your Monthly ARM Payment
- The Escrow on your current Mortgage has been mishandled, or there is a shortage that you can't pay in one lump sum, nor can you absorb the higher Monthly Payment adjustment.
The above are examples of some of the ways that a Refinance can make good financial sense for you right now.
Appearing Right Now For a Limited Engagement: Low Low Mortgage Interest Rates! I urge you ... don't miss out on this money-saving opportunity. Act quickly, as Interest Rates can change quickly. Contact Me so we can get started right away ...
* Hoping to Buy, Build, or Refinance a home in the Chicago area? Contact Me today! I'll put my 37 years of Mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
I can be found easily at:
Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender, a Lender with 36 years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking: Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including: The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena, Manhattan, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, etc.), DuPage County, the City of Chicago, Cook County, and elsewhere within IL.