What My Chicagoland Blog and Social Media Reveal


What My Chicagoland Blog and Social Media Reveal

     When you read blogs written by Real Estate or Mortgage industry professionals, you often run into a post that talks about how many of their leads were generated by their blogs and then ultimately turned into actual clients.  They're helping to spread the word to others about the effectiveness of blogging. 
    
      I've personally found with my Mortgage clients, that it's often not hard to draw a direct line between one specific post and their initial contact.  They're typically eager to relate how something they read on my post motivated them to action.

    But I've also found that an even larger number of my clients were motivated to find me after conducting a series of searches regarding my services.  They investigated me using a variety of methods.  Yes, that investigation often included included my blog.  And it often included talking to Referral Partners or former clients.  But their investigation included my online presence too.  In other words, my Social Media.  

     After talking with new leads (both client and Referral Partner), I find my mortgage blog was a valuable tool during their research, but my credibility soared as a result of my accumulative online efforts.  My blog ... each of my Social Media ... is a valuable piece of a larger puzzle.
  


    When you read or listen to media these days, you quickly find that the issue of a Mortgage Lender's business and personal credibility has become increasingly important.  So is their reliability and trustworthiness.  It's become that, just as within the Mortgage Process itself, documentation ... providing a reliable "trail" to follow regarding a Mortgage Lender's background, expertise, volume of experience, reputation, credentials, services, and more ... is vitally important.

     I can't begin to relate how many clients and Referral Partners have told me, "I see you everywhere!"  So when I hear from clients and Referral Partners that they are seeing me "everywhere" and that I'm easily found "everywhere" (physically or via multiple methods of communicating), I know that I'm establishing credibility, reliability, and trustworthiness regarding myself and my services.  It's providing them valuable info and giving reassurance regarding who I am and the quality of my services. 

     Simply, my Social Media and Blogging reveals ... me.  It pretty much reveals everything about ... me.  And that's exactly what I hope for.

     You are invited to follow me via:  Gene's Chicagoland Mortgage Blog and all the Social Media found below ...


     Are you hoping to Buy or Refinance a Home in the Lincoln-Way Communities, Will County, DuPage County, or elsewhere in the Chicagoland areaContact Me!  I'll be happy to hear from you and put my 36 years of mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
     I can be easily found at:
Direct:  815.524.2280
Cell/Text:  708.921.6331
eFax:  815.524.2281
Click HERE for a FREE Mortgage Consultation!
Ready to Apply for your Mortgage?


 
 Twitter Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   LinkedIn Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Facebook Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Pinterest Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Digg Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender
 Trulia Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Zillow Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Lender411 Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender    Klout Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender    Gene's Chicagoland Blog/Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender  

      
     

    

      

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post!

Procrastination Does Not Pay When You Hope to Finance a Home

  Procrastination Does Not Pay When  You Hope to Finance a Home   “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off d...