Will County IL Property Tax Bills
to be Mailed May 3rd, 2013
Will County Treasurer, Steven Weber, has announced that Will County (IL) property tax bills will be mailed to property owners on Friday, May 3rd, 2013. These bills represent the taxes due for the year 2012.
The first installment of Will County taxes will be due on June 3rd, 2013.
The second installment will be due on September 3rd, 2013.
Will County has made several options available for convenient payment of tax bills. Those are:
- Online payment of Will County taxes can be made at: www.WillCountyTaxBill.com ... through the date of November 27th, 2013
- There are over 100 banks and credit unions located across Will County accepting payment for Will County taxes. To view that list, click HERE
- Payments can be made by auto-draft from a checking or savings account.
- Payments can be made by mail. Checks should be made out to: Will County Collector. Payment is considered void if the check doesn't clear ... a $25 Non-Sufficient Funds fee is charged. Post-dated checks are illegal and will not be held for processing. Personal checks received after October 18th, 2013, will be returned, regardless of their postmark.
Send payments made by mail to:
Will County Collector
P.O. Box 5000
Joliet, IL 60434-5000
- Payments can also be made by automated telephone. Call: 815.723.4741
- Payments can be made at the Will County Building, located at: 302 No. Chicago St., Joliet, IL. Regular hours are: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. A drop-box is available for after-hours payment.
The Will County Treasurer/Collector site accepts most major credit cards (MasterCard, American Express, Visa). A convenience fee is applicable and non-refundable.
Note: Thursday, November 17th, 2013 is the last day you can make your Will County tax payment online. Wednesday, December 3rd, 2013 is the last day you can make your Will County tax payment in person. The County of Will will sell any outstanding tax amount after December 3rd at their Annual Tax Sale.
Also: It is NOT the actual tax bill that you protest. It is the ASSESSMENT of your property. By the time you receive your actual tax bill, the dates for protest for that year are already over. Should you have questions regarding your assessment, please contact your property township tax assessor for information.
If you have questions regarding your Will County taxes or the payment of those taxes, information is available at: Will County Tax Bill Facts or by calling the Will County Treasurer's office at:
* Hoping to buy or refinance a home in Will County or elsewhere within Chicagoland? Contact me! I'll put my 36+ years of mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
I can be easily found at any of the following:
eFax: 815.524.2281 Skype: 630.219.1316
You are Invited to Follow Me through
any of the Social Media below.
Ready to Apply for your Mortgage?