New Lenox Township's
"33rd Annual Township Wide Clean Up Day"
to be held May 4th, 2013
New Lenox Township (Village and Unincorporated Areas) will be hosting its "33rd Annual Township Wide Clean Up Day" on May 4th this year. Collection of items will begin at 6 am and run through 12 Noon on that day.
No hazardous waste items or materials will be collected during this Clean Up Day service. Items that are acceptable for pick up are:
- Small amounts of building materials (placed in containers)
- Most large household items
Hours for collection that day are: 9 am to 1 pm. Anyone wanting to drop off items during this time must show proof of residency.
Items that are acceptable for drop-off at the Township office/yard location on May 4th during the New Lenox Township "33rd Annual Township Wide Clean Up Day" are:
- Used automotive batteries
- Used electronics, such as: Monitors, TV's, Computers, Microwaves, Keyboards, and more
- Used tires (Limit of 4/household) Car & Light Truck only. NO Tractor or Large Truck tires will be taken
- Used Motor Oil
- Used Antifreeze
Note: A special household hazardous waste collection will be held on Saturday, September 14th during "Sharefest" at Spencer Trail campus, located on Spencer Road in New Lenox, north of Laraway Road. Items accepted on that day will include: Oil-based products, smoke detectors, household chemicals, aerosols, stains & varnishes, propane bottles, fluorescent light bulbs, and other hazardous materials.
There is no additional cost charged to residents for these Township services. Again, should you have questions or be in need of more specific information, please contact the New Lenox Township office.
* The New Lenox Township's "33rd Annual Township Wide Clean Up Day" is just one example of the many helpful services provided by the Township to its residents.
Should you be thinking of moving or buying a home within New Lenox Township, Will/DuPage County, or elsewhere in the Chicagoland region, please contact me. I'll be happy to put my 36+ years of mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
I can be easily found at any of the following:
eFax: 815.524.2281 Skype: 630.219.1316
You are Invited to Follow Me through
any of the Social Media found below
Are you ready to Apply for your Mortgage?