Testimonials & Referrals: My Pot O' Gold



Testimonials & Referrals:
My Pot O' Gold


Testimonials and referrals ... 










As a businessperson, it just doesn't get any better than receiving them, right?

Neither is ever a given, no matter how well-deserved. And in this busy world, they can be hard to come by. Clients (even happy satisfied ones) get busy, forget, and move on with their lives after moving or financing a home. 

Life intervenes with referral partners too. The search for new clients never ends. New business demands their attention. "Niceties" are easily forgotten during these times. All understandable ...

So I was thrilled when I received a note yesterday from a local real estate attorney that had been gracious enough to refer a couple to me. I felt I'd struck my business Pot O' Gold.

We had moved through this couple's mortgage process quickly and closed their loan successfully just a few days earlier. He thought I'd enjoy reading the feedback they had shared with him regarding my services. 

Their message to him read:

Tom,


We closed on Friday and our loan will be funded no later than March --. 


We wanted to thank you for referring us to Gene Mundt. The man is a genius and actually really fun to work with.


Thanks,


Chris and Bev


A referral mentioning how much "fun" I am as a Mortgage Originator? And a genius?  Eureka!

I just HAD to share this testimonial with you! 

Why?

We lenders don't typically hear this particular type of praise about ourselves or the mortgage process. Fun??  

Love it ...

I am so appreciative of their kind words! This couple's very special message did my heart (and ego) good.  And you can bet that I'm sharing this Pot O' Gold testimonial everywhere I possibly can!


* Hoping to Buy or Refinance a Home in New Lenox or elsewhere in the Chicagoland area? Contact me!  

I'll put my 40+ years of Mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.

I'm easily found at:


Gene Mundt
Mortgage Originator - nmls #216987 - IL Lic. 031.0006220 - WI Licensed #216987

American Portfolio Mortgage Corp.
nmls #175656

Direct: 815.524.2280
Cell or Text: 708.921.6331
eFax: 815.524.2281


  
 Twitter Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   LinkedIn Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Facebook Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Pinterest Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   
   Gene's Chicagoland Blog/Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   
    


Gene Mundt, Mortgage Originator, 40+ years of #mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking: #Conventional, #FHA, #VA, #Jumbo, #USDA, and Portfolio Loans in #Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including: The #Lincoln-Way Area, #Will County, (#New Lenox, #Frankfort, #Mokena, #Manhattan, #Joliet, #Shorewood, #Crest Hill, #Plainfield, #Bolingbrook, #Romeoville, #Naperville, #Wilmington, #Peotone, etc.), #DuPage County, the City of Chicago, #Cook County, and elsewhere within IL and Wisconsin. 


Your Referrals & Testimonials are Always Greatly Appreciated! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post!

Procrastination Does Not Pay When You Hope to Finance a Home

  Procrastination Does Not Pay When  You Hope to Finance a Home   “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off d...