Help a New Home Owner Celebrate
Valentine's Day this Saturday, February 14, 2015
Valentine's Day is this Saturday, February 14, 2015 ...
Do you know a new home owner or have a new home owner in your neighborhood? Valentine's Day would be the perfect time to stop by and help them celebrate their recent entrance into home ownership and new home.
Below are ideas for some great gifts to bring along on your visit. Gifts that will help the home owner celebrate their very first Valentine's Day in their new home:
- A new Front Door - Entrance Wreath
- A Monogrammed Doormat
- Perennial or Indoor Plant
- New Address Numbers to heighten Curb Appeal
- An equipped Toolbox
- Garden/Yard Tools
- A Home Owner's Maintenance/Repair Manual
- A Gift Card to a Home Decor - Hardware Store
- A Cozy, Warm Throw in a neutral color
- Fire Extinguisher
- A Gift Basket with Menus to local restaurants & coupons
- A Meal, Wine, or Coffee
- A Basket filled with Paper Goods: Paper Towels, Napkins, Paper Plates, Toilet Paper, Kleenex, etc.
The ideas above are good for new home owners any time of the year and will be greatly appreciated ...
* Hoping to Buy, Build, or Refinance a home in the greater Chicagoland area? Contact Me today! I'll put my 37 years of Mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
I can be easily found at:
Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender, a Lender with 37 years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking:
Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including:
The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena, Manhattan, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, etc.), DuPage County, the City of Chicago, Cook County, and elsewhere within IL.
Referrals are Always Appreciated!