Once Again ... I'm Looking for a Few Good Questions


Once Again ...
 I'm Looking for a Few Good Questions


http://www.genemundt.com
     A little over a year ago, I posted an article on my Mortgage Blog entitled, "I'm Looking for a Few Good ... Questions"?  In a nutshell, this post asked readers to submit questions and introduce topics of interest they'd like to see covered in my future Mortgage posts.


     Since its writing, analytics have shown me that this post has become my most read, most commented on, and most responded to post.  Many saw my post and the offer it contained, as a golden opportunity ... and they ran with it!  Well over a year later, I'm still getting questions resulting from this post.

     I'm thinking it's time to re-introduce this idea and ask for the public's (and my Referral Partner's) input once again.  Changes that have taken place within real estate and the Mortgage Industry certainly demand it.

     Mortgage rules, regulations, programs, and the housing market itself are constantly evolving.  All the changes can be a bit overwhelming. Certainly to those hoping to enter the housing market as first time home buyers, but definitely for those re-entering the market or process once again too.
    
https://1609956119.secure-loancenter.com/FreeConsult.aspx
     As in my previous post, the questions, topics submitted, (and discussions) are up to YOU

     The questions can be regarding:


     Ask the questions most important to you.  Here's your opportunity!  

     I'll answer submitted questions publicly for the benefit of all ... unless the question is regarding your personal finances and demands privacy and securityIf in the Chicago-area and in need of answers, guidance, or assistance, please contact me directly for the information or answers you seek.

     I look forward to receiving each of your questions!  Thank you in advance for submitting them ...



     
 *  Hoping to Buy, Build, or Refinance a home in a Lincoln-Way Area community, Will County, or elsewhere in the Chicago areaContact Me today!  I'll put my 37 years of Mortgage experience hard to work on your behalf.
     I can be easily found at the following:
Direct:  815.524.2280
Cell/Text:  708.921.6331
eFax:  815.524.2281


You're invited to Follow me on the 
major Social Media found below


  Twitter Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   LinkedIn Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Facebook Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Pinterest Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Digg Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender
 Trulia Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Zillow Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender    Klout Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender    Gene's Chicagoland Blog/Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender 
Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender, a Lender with 36 years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking:  Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including:  The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena, Manhattan, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, etc.), DuPage County, the City of Chicago, Cook County, and elsewhere within IL

     
 
      
    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post!

Procrastination Does Not Pay When You Hope to Finance a Home

  Procrastination Does Not Pay When  You Hope to Finance a Home   “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off d...