Keep Those Mortgage Questions Coming!

Keep Those Mortgage 
Questions Coming!


     Maybe because of the timing of the release of a new Fannie Mae mortgage program ... the fanfare and media hoopla that typically surrounds the release of a new mortgage option.  Many people's attention, both public and professional, was simply directed elsewhere to a large degree.

      So given that, I was particularly happy to receive the large number of questions and the feedback I did to my recent post regarding the "HomeReady" program entitled, "Lending Guidelines More Favorable for Borrowers".  

     Seeing those questions roll in told me that there's still a need for ... and excitement surrounding ... this program.

     The questions gave me an opportunity to provide even more details about the   "HomeReady" program within the responses I provided.  Details that will inevitably help further educate First-Time Home Buyers and their agents.  Not only about the existence of the program ... but also the possibilities and options to be found within it.  It also helps me flesh-out just WHO might be well-served by using the program.

     Questions were exactly the response I'd hoped for when I wrote the post ...  
     
     Those questions told me that I'd triggered something within the reader.  Got them thinking.  Playing out scenarios in their head.  

     That they were measuring the pros and cons of what they had read.  Deciding if the program might be a good fit.  How the info might be utilized.  What options it might open up.

     From the questions I received about Fannie Mae's "HomeReady"I can report that there are many First-Time Home Buyers excited about it.  That there are agents out there already putting it to the test on the behalf of their clients.

     Like I said, exactly the response I hoped for.

     So ... keep those mortgage questions coming in response to what you read on my future posts and others.  Ask as many questions as you need.  

     Because only through your questions will you find the info you need to make sound decisions about home buying, selling, or refinancing and more.

     (See some of the questions received/replies provided regarding the new  "HomeReady"  mortgage program by clicking HERE).
      
    

     *  Have a question about financing a home purchase or refinance in the greater Chicagoland area, Illinois, or Wisconsin?  Contact me!  I'll be glad to hear from you and provide you the info, guidance, and assistance you need.
     I'm easily found at:
     
Gene Mundt


Mortgage Originator  -  NMLS #216987  -  IL Lic. #0006220  -  WI Licensed #216987

American Portfolio Mortgage Corp.
NMLS #175656

Direct:  815.524.2280
Cell/Text:  708.921.6331
eFax:  1.815.524.2281



 Twitter Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   LinkedIn Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Facebook Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Pinterest Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   
    Zillow Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Gene's Chicagoland Blog/Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender 

  
Gene Mundt,Mortgage Originator, an Originator with 40 years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking:  Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including:  The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena, Manhattan, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, Channahon, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, etc.), DuPage County, the City of Chicago, Cook County, and elsewhere within IL and Wisconsin.  

Referrals are Greatly Appreciated!






      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post!

Procrastination Does Not Pay When You Hope to Finance a Home

  Procrastination Does Not Pay When  You Hope to Finance a Home   “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off d...