My Wide & Vast Background Sets Me Apart & Provides Value-Added Benefits to Borrowers


My Wide & Vast Mortgage Background 
Sets Me Apart & Provides 
Value-Added Benefits to Borrowers


     I've been reading many of the post submissions to the "What Sets You Apart: Your Value-Added Benefit?  An ActiveRain Contest" over the last few days.  It's obvious that ActiveRain has many talented and successful professionals within its membership.

http://activerain.trulia.com/profile/genemundt     As I've read these posts, I've been astounded by the wide range of talents, value-added services, and successes celebrated and shared here on ActiveRain.   Some of those have been:
  • Experience
  • Social Media Prowess
  • In-depth Knowledge of Construction
  • Quality Service   
  • Education
  • Caring
  • More
    
    These posts have spurred me to once-again assess myself as a Mortgage Originator.  But through this self-assessment, I've confirmed what I've thought and promoted as my outstanding strengths and value-adding services:  

My wide and vast Mortgage background. 

     There's little in the way of Mortgage-related (and banking) services that I have not educated myself on and performed.  

     My education and career started over 30+ years ago with the basics.  When I first entered the business, I started as a savings and loan teller.  From the teller line, I moved into the bookkeeping department.  An invaluable experience

http://www.genemundt.com     
     Next came Residential Appraising.  I added Appraising classes to my schedule and also performed countless real estate Appraisals as a licensed IL Appraiser over the next 20+ years.  

     This background has served me very well as a Mortgage Originator.  It's also proven extremely beneficial to my clients and referral partners too ... 

     
     Countless times, my in-depth knowledge, understanding of appraisals and differing types of real estate properties ... has facilitated and held transactions together.  I'm proud to say that my clients have successfully closed on properties that they might not have otherwise because of my appraising background, knowledge, and the "added" value I was able to offer. 

     I've also educated myself in Financial Planning and was a certified IL Financial Planner for years.  This is another part of my background that is an "added" value to my clients, as I can offer them a wide perspective on their current financing needs, plus insight and guidance on long term financial goals via the Mortgage they are applying for today.

     My education, services, and "added-value" reach to Social Media too.  I've found that many of my clients no longer utilize the communication routes of the past.  

     Whether Facebook, Twitter, LinkedInPinterest, Instagramemail, texting, blogging and more, I can quickly and easily accommodate the style of communication and provide my clients and referral partners the info they seek.  

     Add to that the number of different lending scenarios, experiences, and challenges I have been exposed to during my years of working in the Mortgage Industry, and I believe what I offer my past clients and those currently in need of Chicago-area Mortgage financing is complete with "added benefits", value-packed, and above-and-beyond the normal Mortgage services typically found.  

     Simply, my Wide & Vast Background Sets Me Apart & Provides Value-Added Benefits to Borrowers ...



  
       *  Are you (or your clients) hoping to Buy or Refinance a home or Investment Property in New Lenox, Will County, or the Chicagoland-IL/WI area?  

Contact me!  I'll put my years of mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
     I'm easily found at:

Gene Mundt
Mortgage Originator -  NMLS #216987  -  IL Lic. #031.0006220  -  WI Lic. #216987

American Portfolio Mortgage Corp.
NMLS #175656

Direct:  815.524.2280
Cell or Text:  708.921.6331
eFax:  815.524.2281





   Twitter Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   LinkedIn Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Facebook Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Pinterest Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   
   Gene's Chicagoland Blog/Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender 


Gene Mundt, Mortgage Originator, an Originator with 40+ years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking:  Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including:  The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena, Manhattan, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, etc.), DuPage County, the City of Chicago, Cook County, and elsewhere within IL & WI

Your Referrals are Greatly Welcomed & Appreciated!



    

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post!

Procrastination Does Not Pay When You Hope to Finance a Home

  Procrastination Does Not Pay When  You Hope to Finance a Home   “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off d...