Thinking About Buying Your First Home? How to Prepare Yourself


Thinking About Buying Your First Home? 
How to Prepare Yourself



Buying a home ... 

While the end result ... a home of your own ... is an exciting thing to ponder, it also can be a bit nerve-wracking, can't it?

All sorts of questions race through your mind once you decide to buy ...

  • What do I need to do?
  • What do I need to know?
  • Who are the people that can help me?
  • What kind of credit should I have? What money should I save?
  • How do I get started?
  • When will I know I'm prepared?
  • More ...

Don't panic!  

It's important to remember, there is absolutely no need for you to tackle and navigate the home buying process alone. Experienced reliable help is readily available. Tips and advice are easily found via online resources and local professionals. 

So relax and take a deep breath. Try to enjoy your upcoming home buying journey.

How do you accomplish that? What do you need to do?

Planning and preparation are key. As a Loan Officer, I understand that knowing where and how to start your planning and preparation can be scary and confusing. So with that in mind, I decided to create the short video found below. 

My video will walk you through some elementary and simple measures that will help you plan and prepare yourself successfully for mortgage financing and home buying. When taken, these measures will result in an easier, more fluid, and most importantly ... successful financing experience.

Plus, don't overlook another huge benefit ... the measures will help you enjoy your financing and home buying process more too ...

Take a look ...




I hope you enjoy and benefit from viewing this video ...

Remember, should you have questions ... reach out. In Chicagoland - IL - WI, I would love to hear from you, answer your questions, and assist you in your home buying journey.

In other locations across the U.S, I can provide you a referral ... or don't hesitate to contact your own local professionals. Answers and help are truly only a call or click away and professionals are ready and able to be of assistance.


* When in need of Mortgage info or service when buying, refinancing, or investing in a home in New Lenox - or elsewhere in Chicagoland - IL & WI, contact me.

I'll be happy to put my 40+ years of mortgage experience and expertise hard to work on your behalf.
I'm easily found at:

Gene Mundt

Mortgage Originator - NMLS #216987 - IL Lic. #031.0006220 - WI Licensed


American Portfolio Mortgage Corp.


NMLS #175656


Direct: 815.524.2280
Cell/Text: 708.921.6331
eFax: 815.524.2281

 Get Answers! Get a Quote!

   



Gene Mundt, Mortgage Originator, an Originator with 40+ years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking:
Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in Chicago
and the greater Chicagoland region, including:
The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena,
Manhattan, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, Bolingbrook,
Romeoville, Naperville, etc.
), DuPage County, the City of Chicago,
Cook County, and elsewhere within IL & WI.


Referrals are Appreciated and Welcomed






2 comments:

  1. Your blogs reveals proper information that people requires always.This is helpful for me. You have written awesome blog with good skills. Keep it up and Get 12 month loans no credit check direct lenders no guarantor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post!

Procrastination Does Not Pay When You Hope to Finance a Home

  Procrastination Does Not Pay When  You Hope to Finance a Home   “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off d...