Top 6 Blog Posts of Gene Mundt, Chicagoland Mortgage Originator

Top 6 Blog Posts of Gene Mundt, 
   Chicagoland Mortgage Originator     



     Now that I've been blogging for well over a handful of years, I have a real "library" of articles and topics I've addressed ...  

     During this time I've also had a chance to analyze just which of those topics my followers have thought they gained the most from ... and those posts they found most interesting.

     I've been happy to discover that my readers respond in largest numbers to posts that are educational in nature. Why?  I see informing and educating clients/readers (and my referral partners) as one of my most important responsibilities ... and admittedly, I've view myself as a "teacher" of sorts.

     Below you'll find my Top 6 most-read posts (not listed in any specific order).  Each post provides beneficial information and guidance for those hoping to Buy, make successful application for a Mortgage, or become an educated homeowner in the Chicagoland area ... and elsewhere.  

     Hope you enjoy and benefit from reading them ...


     Top 6 Posts:

     1.  How to Determine if You're Viewing a Condominium or Townhome
   




   

     Should you have questions after reading the above, don't hesitate to contact me and ask questions.  Asking questions is the best way to confirm what you already know ... or gain the knowledge you still need.  I'll be happy to hear from you.

     I can be easily found at:

Direct:  815.524.2280
Cell or Text:  708.921.6331
eFax:  815.524.2281
https://1609956119.secure-loancenter.com/FreeConsult.aspx
 Twitter Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   LinkedIn Account of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Facebook Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   Pinterest Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender   
 Trulia Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage LenderZillow Acct. of Gene Mundt, Mortgage LenderGene's Chicagoland Blog/Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender 

Gene Mundt, Mortgage Originator, an Originator with 37 years of mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking:  Conventional, FHA, VA, 
Jumbo, USDA, and Portfolio Loans in Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including:  
The Lincoln-Way Area, Will County, (New Lenox, Frankfort, Mokena, Manhattan, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, etc.), DuPage County, the City of Chicago, Cook County, and elsewhere within IL & WI.  

Your Referrals are Appreciated! 
  
     




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post!

Procrastination Does Not Pay When You Hope to Finance a Home

  Procrastination Does Not Pay When  You Hope to Finance a Home   “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off d...